Assimilating screening installations
Often used in a combination of horizontal and facade screening at:
- Growing tomatoes
- Growing roses or gerberas
- Light transmission of <0,5 to 5%
- Energy saving of 30 to 50%
- Meets legally prescribed rules regarding light emission
- Increasing of light intensity within the greenhouseVerhoging lichtintensiteit in de kas
- Prevents warming
- UV stable
- Flame retardant
- Moisture controling
Advantages assimilation screens
Depending on the type of assimilation fabric, you can reach a light emission of less than 0,5%.
Ofcourse you want to optimize your greenhouse lighting for the benefit of your crops. By installing assimilation screens, the light intensity within the greenhouse is increased.
The assimilation screen’s open structure in combination with good ventilation helps to get rid of unwanted moisture and warmth.
Would you like advice on the best greenhouse screening solution for your crop? Call or mail us now!